MARKETING PLAN 5
PartA: Executive Summary
Universecycles shall be a motorcycle Manufacturer. In addition, the companyshall acquire franchises with various worldwide best motor cyclemanufacturers. The Company shall be owned by Rionet majors, KennedyPirelli and Decaprio Montana. The owners shall equally contribute 30%of the required startup capital while the remaining 70% shall beobtained as a bank loan from the Standard and Chartered Bank. Theowners shall serve as directors and will initially be involved in thedaily running of the business before the company expands toaccommodate employees. Rionet has a doctorate in research from theHarvard University and currently, he is the CEO at VAS Consultants.He brings to the company, wide experience in customer and industrialresearch. Kennedy Rodgers is a post graduate in Finance from theUniversity of Nebraska and currently, he is the managing director ofSuzuki motor company. He brings a wealth of knowledge in financialmanagement and planning. Decaprio has masters in strategic planningand international business management from the University ofScotland. He is currently the permanent secretary of the Ministry ofindustry and trade in the United Kingdom. He brings with him valuableknowledge in international business management. He shall assist inacquiring and documentation of the targeted franchises withmotorcycles producers which are Yamaha, Jincheng Suzuki, BMW, Midual,Peugeot, and Mahindra for Universal cycles.
TheMission of Universe cycles shall be “to provide pure mobility.” The main purpose is to be the world’s leading producer of premiumservices and products for mobility. It shall employ a flat twinboxer-two cylinder combustion engine on the motorcycles. In additionto production, the company shall also operate as a franchise ofmotorcycles producers (Calkins,2008).
Thecompany’s motorcycles shall range from one cylinder to basic andtravel use to the R-series four cylinder motorcycles used for racing.The colors shall range from black, white, red, blue, orange, pink,violet and green. Customers shall be granted the option to demand forcustomization depending on the specific color they need on themotorcycle. In addition, the company shall produce bicycles,especially mountain bikes, retro cruisers, sports /touring and racingroad bikes. Further, the company shall also provide accessories forits cycles sold to customers such as helmets, computer speedometers,locks, cargo racks and seats among others. It shall also serve as afranchise to sell parts for its franchise partners (Calkins,2008).
PartB: Targeting Customers
TheR series, four cylinder motorcycles shall be designed for the BlueBlood Estates and young digerati. Their demographic profiles include:young at the age of 25 onwards, mostly male and are ethnically mixed(Lucas, 2011). Their psychographic profile includes makingorders from expedia.com, water skiing and road runs, reading theEconomist and fashion magazines and watching films.
Theirprofessions include medics, engineers and businessmen who havebequeathed riches including million dollar homes and high-endautomobiles from relatives they are also well learned and tech savvyaffluent. They are also among their nations second segment ofwealthiest individuals. In addition, they have a history of speedingand desire for premium qualities such as the turbo, IPod and USBadaptor, Assist safety plan with blue tooth, GPS, roadside assistanceand unlock cycle in case of lock out.
Toafford the R series, the customer should be living in the urban areasand has access to smooth roads. Individuals who need this motorcycleneed to earn at least $ 120,000 in a year. They have to acquire athree-year loan to purchase and spend up to 10% of income to covertransportation costs including fuel- the product shall be designed toconsume heavily especially at lower speeds, the loan and maintenance.The product shall be designed to offer premium services such asstability, safety and speed due to the turbo accessories.
Thegeographic locations have been identified as India, Europe, Americaand Asian Communities.
Calkins,T. (2008). Breakthroughmarketing plans: How to stop wasting time and start driving growth.New York, NY: Palgrave Macmillan.
Lucas,R. (2011). Pleaseevery customer: Delivering stellar customer service across cultures.New York: McGraw-Hill.
Toffler,Alvin. Previews& Premises: An Interview with the Author of Future Shock and theThird Wave.New York: W. Morrow, 1983